Home Repair & Benefits
Senior Home Repair & Benefits
CHAI helps older adults remain safe and independent in their own homes as they age by providing services and information essential to healthy and successful living.
CHAI’s Home Repair Technicians support aging-in-place by providing home repair services that improve the quality of their lives through accessibility improvements, rehabilitation, weatherization, and environmental hazard remediation.
Repair Services Include:
- Accessibility modifications
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Plumbing and electrical work
- Railing and grab bar installation
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Smoke Detectors
- Other Handyman Jobs
CHAI’s Benefits Counselors provide individual needs-screening and application assistance for access public and private housing benefits and resources for income-eligible homeowners 62+.
Benefits Assistance Provides:
- Benefits evaluation
- Help with benefits applications and required documentation
- Home safety assessment and assistive devices
- Housing options counseling
- Access to public and private funding
For more information contact CHAI’s Intake Specialist at 410-500-LIFE (5433).