CHAI thanks all of its supporters for their generosity.
- The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore
- The Mayor and The City of Baltimore
- Bank of America
- David & Barbara B. Hirschhorn Foundation
- Eastern Savings Bank
- Enterprise Community Partners
- The Frank & Miriam Loveman Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Fulton Bank
- Gallagher Evelius & Jones LLP
- Goldseker Foundation
- The Goldsmith Family Foundation
- Goldsmith Foundation, Inc.
- Greif Family Fund
- Grandchildren of Harvey M. and Lyn P. Meyerhoff Philanthropic Fund
- The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
- Harry Weinberg Family Foundation
- Healthy Neighborhoods, Inc.
- The Herbert Bearman Foundation, Inc.
- Herman & Walter Samuelson Foundation
- The Israel and Mollie Myers Foundation, Inc.
- The Jacob and Hilda Blaustein Foundation
- Kolker-Saxon-Hallock Family Foundation
- Leonard and Helen R. Stulman Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Louis & Phyllis Friedman Foundation, Inc.
- Lyn Stacie Getz Foundation
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
- Maryland Public Service Commission
- Maryland Transit Administration
- The Mayor and the City of Baltimore
- Nathan & Lillian Weinberg Family Foundation
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Wells Fargo Housing Foundation
- The Whiting–Turner Contracting Company
- Zimmerman Fund for Children
CHAI would like to especially thank all of its individual supporters who made a gift through the State of Maryland’s Community Investment Tax Credit Program.
Agencies of The Associated
Additionally, CHAI would like to thank The Associated and its other agencies that have helped contribute to our success.