CHAI thanks all of its supporters for their generosity.
- The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore
- The Mayor and The City of Baltimore
- Baltimore Community Foundation
- Bank of America
- Columbia Bank
- David & Barbara B. Hirschhorn Foundation
- Eastern Savings Bank
- Edgewood Management Corporation
- Enterprise Community Partners
- The Frank & Miriam Loveman Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Louis and Phyllis Friedman Foundation, Inc.
- Gallagher Evelius & Jones LLP
- Goldseker Foundation
- The Goldsmith Family Foundation
- Goldsmith Foundation, Inc.
- Greif Family Fund
- Harry & Betty Lichtman Gift Fund
- The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
- Harry Weinberg Family Foundation
- Healthy Neighborhoods, Inc.
- The Herbert Bearman Foundation, Inc.
- Herman & Walter Samuelson Foundation
- Israel and Mollie Myers Foundation
- The Jacob and Hilda Blaustein Foundation
- Leonard and Helen R. Stulman Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Lyn Stacie Getz Foundation
- Maryland Public Service Commission
- Maryland Transit Administration
- Marilyn Meyerhoff
- Nathan & Lillian Weinberg Family Foundation
- PNC Charitable Trust
- PNC Foundation
- State of Maryland
- Tobey, Julie, Lucy Roland Philanthropic Fund
- Wells Fargo Housing Foundation
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Zimmerman Fund for Children
CHAI would like to especially thank all of its individual supporters who made a gift through the State of Maryland’s Community Investment Tax Credit Program.
Agencies of The Associated
Additionally, CHAI would like to thank The Associated and its other agencies that have helped contribute to our success.