CHAI’s Loan Program
CHAI makes the following interest-free 2nd mortgage loans to existing homeowners:
- For new homeowners
- For reimbursement of settlement costs or to make interior/exterior renovations
- Up to $15,000 in the Glen and Fallstaff neighborhoods
- Up to $10,000 in the Cheswolde, Cross Country and Mt. Washington neighborhoods
Home Improvement Loans
- For existing homeowners in all five CHAI neighborhoods who have lived in their homes for two or more years.
- Up to $10,000 for home improvements
Energy Savings Loans
- For residents in CHAI’s five neighborhoods and the following zip codes in Baltimore County: 21208, 21209, 21117, 21133, and 21136
- Up to $10,000 for renovations that will save energy, lower utility bills and keep housing affordable
For more information, contact David Moray.
To learn about Healthy Neighborhoods, Inc. loans in Glen click here.