CHAI makes 0% interest mortgage loans to existing homeowners for interior and exterior repairs, home upgrades that reduce household energy consumption, and down payment and closing cost reimbursement.
CHAI offers the following loans:
- For new homeowners (within 6 months of closing)
- For interior/exterior renovations & reimbursement of closing costs
- Up to $15,000 in the Cheswolde, Cross Country, Fallstaff, Glen, and Mount Washington neighborhoods
Home Improvement Loans
- For existing homeowners who have lived in the home for 2+ years
- Up to $10,000 for home improvements
- For residents in Cheswolde, Cross Country, Fallstaff, Glen, and Mount Washington
Energy Savings Loans
- For residents in CHAI’s five neighborhoods and the following zip codes in Baltimore County: 21208, 21209, 21117, 21133, and 21136
- Up to $10,000 for renovations that will save energy, lower utility bills, and keep housing affordable
Some limitations apply.
For more information, contact David Moray at email@example.com or 410-500-5327.
To learn about Healthy Neighborhoods, Inc. loans in Glen click here.