CHAI thanks all of its supporters for their generosity.
- The Associated: Jewish Federation of Baltimore
- The Mayor and the City of Baltimore
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation
- David & Barbara B. Hirschhorn Foundation
- Eastern Savings Bank
- Enterprise Community Partners
- The Frank & Miriam Loveman Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Fulton Bank
- Gallagher Evelius & Jones LLP
- Goldseker Foundation
- The Goldsmith Family Foundation
- Goldsmith Foundation, Inc.
- Grandchildren of Harvey M. and Lyn P. Meyerhoff Philanthropic Fund
- Harkins Builders, Inc.
- The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
- Healthy Neighborhoods, Inc.
- The Herbert Bearman Foundation, Inc.
- Herman & Walter Samuelson Foundation
- The Israel and Mollie Myers Foundation, Inc.
- The Jacob and Hilda Blaustein Foundation
- Kolker-Saxon-Hallock Family Foundation, Inc.
- Leonard and Helen R. Stulman Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Louis & Phyllis Friedman Foundation, Inc.
- Lyn Stacie Getz Foundation
- The M&T Charitable Foundation
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
- Maryland Transit Administration
- PNC Charitable Trusts
- The Samuel I. “Sandy” Rosenberg Fund
- Edward N. & Della L. Thome Memorial Foundation, Bank of America, N.A., Trustee
- Truist Foundation
- Nathan & Lillian Weinberg Family Foundation
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Wells Fargo Housing Foundation
- The Whiting–Turner Contracting Company
- Zimmerman Fund for Children
CHAI would like to especially thank all of its individual supporters who made a gift through the State of Maryland’s Community Investment Tax Credit Program.
Agencies of The Associated
Additionally, CHAI would like to thank The Associated and its other agencies that have helped contribute to our success.